Monday, May 5, 2014

Vender's Choice Award!

Life has been beyond busy here at MMQ.  I have been busy getting ready for a local quilt show being put on by the Webster Quilt Guild, quilting quilts that are being shipped off to the International Quilt Market that is being held in PA later this month and getting ready to be out of town for 13 days.

I was unable to attend the Quilt Show held by the Webster Quilt Guild this past weekend but this morning I got a call from my sister telling me I needed to call Judy (one of my customers) and ask her about the show.  Well I did exactly what I was told and found out that one of Judy's quilts that I quilted WON the Vender's Choice Ribbon!!!  Can you believe it?  I was so thrilled!  I thought I'd share some snapshots that Judy took of her quilt.  I hope you enjoy them!

Here's The Back






Here's The Front.  
Judy did a fantastic job of piecing this quilt.  It was a dream to quilt!!

  


Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment