Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and were able to spend time with their families!  We were able to have two of our three children and their families home this year for Christmas.  Our third daughter (OB Nurse) had to work on Christmas day and live quite a distance from us.  She lives in Idaho with her husband and two children, they are both in the US Air Force so they were not able to come home.   




My Long Arm was humming for the last month trying to make certain that everyone got their quilts in time for Christmas.  I am actually surprised that I managed to get it all done but I did!  My projects on the other hand did not manage to get all done :(.  I had hoped to get a quilt quilted for my husband and I designed a Christmas Stocking for our Grandchildren that I wanted to get quilted and put together but again that didn't happen.  I figured I'm already getting started for Christmas next year!

I normally spend the week between Christmas and New Years cleaning out my sewing room and planning out my goals for the next year. By Christmas morning my sewing room looked like a bomb had exploded in it.  Seriously, you couldn't walk 2 steps in the room without having to step over something!  I did manage to get it back under control, my husband said that it deserved a 'before' and 'after' picture.  My next small project is to review my goals from last year and finish writing down my 2015 goals.  I have found that if I take the time to write my goals down, they actually happen.  I can't begin to explain how excited I am for 2015 and the changes that are coming to my sewing room and my Long Arm Studio, I promise to let you in on it soon!

I hope all is well with you and your families!

Happy Quilting!
Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment