Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Favorite Week!!


I think this is my favorite week of the year!  This is the week I spend cleaning out the old and planning for the new!  I can't wait for you to see what Miss Marker's Quilts has in store for you in 2013!  

January is starting off with another new design and a video tutorial on how to put together a quick and easy quilt out of fat quarters.  I'm also treaching a class on a beautiful quilt made out of Jelly Rolls & Layer Cakes at a local quilt shop!!  PLUS a quilting tutorial is coming up for the Long Arm!!

January is looking to be a busy month!  

February is going to start off by digging into my GrandChildren's box of Crayola Crayons!  Bet you can't wait to see what that's all about!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!!  

Happy Quilting!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's one of my favorite weeks too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for 2013, including the Crayola Crayons. (I'm following you now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came from Lily's blog and January is also going to be a busy month for me.

    ReplyDelete