Friday, January 4, 2013

Crayola Crayons Aren't For JUST Our Children/Grand Children!

I am so excited to have finished this project!  Isn't it the absolute sweetest thing?  With Valentines Day quickly approaching I think this may be the PERFECT little something for Valentines Day or as a Easter Bag/Basket!  This pattern is by Meg Hawkey of Crabapple Hill Studio and is called Crazy Love.  I really enjoy hand work for many reasons but most of all because it is so very easy to travel with.  This project was completed in no time at all, I really was amazed at how quickly it went together.



I'm teaching this project on Sunday February 3rd at O'Susannah's Quilts and Gifts in Watkins Glen NY.  I'll be teaching Meg's Crayola Coloring Technique and the following stitches:

English Daisy
Forget Me Nots
French Knots
Lazy Daisy
Satin Stitch
Circle Flower Rose
Feather Stitch
Fly Stitch
I hope you can attend!  If you can't attend the class but would like to have a on line tutorial please let me know!
Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you got it finished in time. I think it's lovely. Can't wait to see the gardener's alphabet you told me about.

    ReplyDelete