Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lots of Little 1/2 Square Triangles

Remember last week when I showed how to make 8 little half square triangles at once?  Well I had a reason for giving it a try and here is the reason:

I was really happy with how it turned out!  


It's all quilted, bound (thanks to my mom) and it hangs on the wall in my hallway!  This one of the quilts I'm making in a class I'm taking at O'Susannah's Quilts & Gifts in Watkins Glen NY.  I think I'm enjoying working with the tiny little pieces, I haven't completely decided yet!  I'll let you know after my next 7 quilts are done!!

I've got a busy weekend on my schedule!  I'm finishing up a stack of quilts for customers and getting laundry done so I can start packing for Quilt Market in Houston Texas!

Happy Quilting!

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment