Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Small Project Complete!

I know I've been quiet this week but honestly I've been busy!  I've completed quilts but can't show you pictures because they are all presents!  I've been working away at my Downton Abbey Blocks that I will show you on Friday!  There is one project that I've completed that I can show you!!!



This is a FREE pattern from Lecien designed by Meg Hawkey of Crabapple Hill Studios.  If you click on Lecien you will go to their Free patterns site and if you click on Crabapple Hill Studios you will go to Meg's web site!

I made a few changes to the pattern!  I think it's adorable!  I'm handing out the Free pattern today at my Knoty Girls Stitching group at O'Susannah's Quits & Gifts!

Don't forget to send me your email address so I can put you on the list for the Downton Abby Mystery Quilt!  Email me at missmarker@rochester.rr.com!  On Friday you'll receive the pattern in your email and I'll have a tutorial here on my blog!

Happy Quilting!
Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment