Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yoko Saito Quilts

As many of you already know I was lucky enough to go to Quilt Market in Houston Texas last month and while there I was able to spend a few minutes looking at some of the amazing quilts at Quilt Festival.  One of the quilt designers that really caught my eye was Yoko Saito!  Yoko's quilts are amazing!  I was able to get pictures of them to share with you!

I wish I had my good camera with me :(!  My iPhone was all I had!

Gorgeous!


I really do love Sun Bonnet Sue's!  Here's Yoko's



And here's Betty Alderman's!


All those little houses that make up the border were amazing!


Another beauty!

If you ever get a chance to see her quilts please do go!  They are beyond stunning!

Happy Quilting!  Don't forget to 'Follow" me and check back soon for some Downton Abbey Pictures!!

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment