Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yoko Saito Quilts

As many of you already know I was lucky enough to go to Quilt Market in Houston Texas last month and while there I was able to spend a few minutes looking at some of the amazing quilts at Quilt Festival.  One of the quilt designers that really caught my eye was Yoko Saito!  Yoko's quilts are amazing!  I was able to get pictures of them to share with you!

I wish I had my good camera with me :(!  My iPhone was all I had!

Gorgeous!


I really do love Sun Bonnet Sue's!  Here's Yoko's



And here's Betty Alderman's!


All those little houses that make up the border were amazing!


Another beauty!

If you ever get a chance to see her quilts please do go!  They are beyond stunning!

Happy Quilting!  Don't forget to 'Follow" me and check back soon for some Downton Abbey Pictures!!

Margaret