Monday, November 18, 2013

Get Ready For Downton

Happy Monday Everyone!

It's time to get all your supplies ready for your very first Downton Abbey block!  I'm working on getting mine sewn today and can't wait!

What supplies do you need?  Have you picked out your fabric yet?  Do you have it?  If not that's the number one thing that you need to do to get ready for Friday!  All of the directions will be rotary cut directions so make certain that you have your rotary cutter and mat.  Other than that you will only need your basic quilting tools!

This is how it's going to work!  On Friday mornings you will be receiving an email with the pattern and cutting instructions from me.  If you haven't already given me your email address please email me this week at missmarker@rochester.rr.com.  On Friday mornings I will also be uploading to my blog step by step instruction on how to put your quilt blocks together!

I've officially seen Block 1 & Block 2 and I'm busting at the seams!  They are BEAUTIFUL!!

Happy Quilting!

Margaret





No comments:

Post a Comment