Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas??

This quilt reminds me so much of Christmas!
 
Paisley's have always been a favorite of mine and this quilt has a couple of different Paisley's in it!
 
I quilted this quilt with Amish Red thread and the pattern is Paisley!!
 
 
 
 
Please excuse the clash in colors!  The quilt behind it is one of my designs!
I probably shouldn't be pinning quilts to my quilt to take picutres of should I?
I need to figure out someplace to hang quilts for pictures, any suggestions?

 
A not so close up of the blocks!  Don't you love the colors? 


The Paisley Pattern that the entire quilt was quilted in.


I tried to get a good shot of the border, hope you can see it!

 
I promise the border is straight, I had the camera at an angle trying to get a goood shot of the Border!




 
This was a really nice pattern that matched up easily!


 
The back!

 
Another of the back!  I always do love the backs of Quilts!!



Time to get another one on the long arm!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment