Saturday, November 10, 2012

This Weekend's To Do List is FULL!!!!


What’s on your ‘to do list’ for this weekend?  Mine is packed full! 


I recently designed a quilt using Moda’s Kusari line of fabric.  The design uses one Jelly Roll, background fabric and a border fabric.  I am filming it as a step by step series and will be posing it on my Blog and on YouTube so that you can follow along and make one for yourself!  This quilt will be a quick and easy quilt that will be able to be completed in a weekend.  It would be a perfect last minute Christmas present, so if you’ve got someone on your list that you need a quilt for I’ve got the perfect design!  Here's a peak at the fabric!!

I just HAD to show you a small pic of one of the quilts that I will be loading onto the Long Arm this weekend to be quilted!  Can’t wait to start it!

 
 
Don't forget to hit the 'Follow this Blog' button on the right to be notified of all new posts and for when my tutorials are posted on YouTube!
 
Happy Quilting!
 

1 comment: