Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kendra's Quilt!

This is Kendra's very first quilt and it's someones Christmas present!
Don't you wish it was going under the tree for you?
 
 
 
Kendra did a fantastic job making this quilt!

 
All of her sashing strips were STRAIGHT and so were the borders!

 
It was obvious when I quilted it that she measured her quilt in at both ends and in the center to determine the length of her borders!  She did GREAT!

 
The stitch is a tightly stitched all over meander.

 
The thread color is Oasis variegated.

 
I can't believe that this is her first quilt! 

 
This was a really nice quilt to quilt! 


 
 

 
 
Thank you Kendra for having me quilt this for you!
 
 
Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. It's really nice - I think I'm going to "steal" the design! Barb

    ReplyDelete