Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Quilt in 1 Day!

I designed and completed this entire quilt in 1 day!  I finally got around to completing the video and getting pictures taken today.  Here's the completed quilt:



I can't wait to get this on the Long Arm!  This is going to be so much fun to quilt with all that open space to 'PLAY' with!  I've got some time to decide exactly how I'm going to quilt this, there are a few customer's quilts ahead of this one! 


Here's the video and supply list:




v  1 Jelly Roll

v  4 Yards Fabric (for binding, border and blocks)

v  Background Fabric

o   2 – 52 ½ X 16 ½

o   4 – 34 ½ X 16 ½

o   4 – 26 ½ X 16 ½

o   2 – 18 ½ x 16 ½  


Happy Quilting!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I dont see on this how big the blocks were on the beige part were. This is the same as youtube

    ReplyDelete