Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Jo Morton Club Quilt!!

I LOVE my job!
Can you imagine being able to spend every day looking at beautiful quilts like this one? 
That's exactly what I get to do every day!
 

 
This customer is currently enrolled in a "Jo Morton Club" at her local quilt shop.
This quilt is quite small, the finished size is only 25" x 31"!  Yes, those blocks are really tiny!

 
The thread color is Amish Red, it matched the background fabric PERFECTLY!

 
Aren't these blocks pretty?
 
 
Here's a photo of the swirl border!

 
More close ups of the blocks!

 
This was my favorite block!  Which one is your's?

 
Another look at the blocks and a little of the border!

 
I get a little click happy with the camera don't I?
 

 
Here's the back!  I wish you could see the detail better!

 
A close up of the solid block! 
 

I hope everyone is having a nice week!  I've got a couple of REALLY big quilts to put on the Long Arm so it might be a couple of days before I get more pictures posted. 

Don't forget to "Follow" me!

Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you carried away with the camera. I love seeing the details - they are inspiring! I almost have my baby quilt done - the shower is in 10 days. I am using embroidery floss to tie it up. I'll post pictures after the event. Don't want someone to see it first! Thanks again for all your posts. Awesome!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete