Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Busy Weekend & Old Gold Class!

It's been a busy couple of days for me!   LOVE it when I'm BUSY!  Friday I spent the day with quilters, my day started by visiting the Webster NY Quilt Guild.  What wonderful ladies and what absolutely beautiful work they do!  I saw so many beautiful quilts!  Next time I go I promise I won't forget my camera!!!  Here's a picture of Urban Beads!  The ladies really enjoyed seeing such a different/modern quilt!!

When I left the guild meeting I went to Cafe Sewciety and visited with the owner, Judy.  I was lucky enough to get the very last spot in her monthly group that is making Laundry Basket Quilts quilt Spring Bouquet!  I can't wait to start mine!!  Isn't it beautiful!!


My next stop was The Scarlet Thread where I met with a group of ladies that wanted help with designing how to quilt their quilts and also got to enjoy the sale that is currently going on!  Scarlet Thread is having a sale on all fabric to make room for new inventory!!!

Saturday I spent my day at The Quilting Bee in Sodus NY teaching a group of wonderful ladies!  I'll make certain I take my camera next Saturday so you can see their progress on their Old Gold quilts!  I've got a tutorial on YouTube on how to get these points PERFECT!!  One of the ladies completed all 40 blocks during the 4 hour!  Here's a picture of the quilt they are making!



Today I'm spending the day with my family celebrating Christmas!  I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend!

Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment