Friday, January 25, 2013

And I Thought Last Weekend Was Busy!!

I'm really not certain where the week went to but it's already Friday!  This week has been spent for the most part at my Long Arm.  I ended last week and started this week working on a Block of the Month quilt for The Quilting Bee in Sodus NY.  It's really a pretty quilt, and a pretty reasonably price BOM.  Each month you will receive a block, the instructions, the fabric to complete one block and all the sashing & borders for $20.00 per month.

Here's a couple of pictures of it when it came off the Long Arm.



I really like the backs of quilts!


The backing is off white Extra Wide backing from Moda.



The front of the quilt, there are a total of 9 - 12" blocks in the center, there are two outside borders, one have 6 - 6" blocks and the outside border has a large corner blocks.  


This is my absolute favorite block in the entire quilt!


The corner blocks were quilted with a triangle feather pattern called Abundant Feathers.


You can tell I really liked the center block!

That's how the week started, stay tuned to find out how the remainder of the week went!!

Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment