Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Family Pictures!

Two amazing things happened to me today!  The first was I got a few minutes to look at our family pictures that we had done on December 9th!  I just had to share them with you!  The photographer is amazing!  Check out Jessica Crane Photography!!


We have been truly blessed by God!  My husband and next to him is our oldest daughter Tracy, on the left is our daughter Jacqueline and on the right is her twin our daughter Lindsey.


Our Grandchildren from left to right, Natalie, Austin, Andrew & Lyon


All of our Children, Grandchildren and their Husbands!


The second thing that happened is I was nominated for Liebster Award on my blog!!!!  I am so excited to have been nominated by Toye of Quiltingadventuresofaginger.blogspot.com!!  I am truly honored!!!  Check back tomorrow for an update on this!!

Thanks everyone!!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment