Friday, January 11, 2013

Jo Morton Club Quilts


Today I did something on my long arm that I've never done before, I loaded THREE quilts on it at once, well three small wall hangings that is!!  Here they are!



Quilt #1


Quilt #2


Quilt #3


Close up of #2


Close up of #3


Another close up of #2

Aren't they all pretty?  I really like these little quilts, they are the perfect wall hangings for an entryway or in a powder room.  I think I am going to have to look into the Jo Morton clubs!!  These quilts were all quilted with Anne Bright quilting designs and with Cedars thread color.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm off to a local quilt shop tomorrow to pick up more quilts that need to be quilted and to deliver these three quilts!

Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment