Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brenda's Block of the Month Quilted!!


I went a little click happy today with my camera!  Take a look at this beautiful quilt that I had the honor of quilting!!!

 

Beautiful!


I really like the red with the lighter green and blue, the contrast really makes the points stand out!


Isn't this pretty?


I really did like they way this lighter part of this block blends right in with the other blocks and looks to be part of the background while the darker pieces make another border!


This is the center block.


I really like all the different pieced blocks!


Especially like this one!


I warned you that I got a little click happy, but every block is so pretty I couldn't resist!


So pretty!


Love the way you see three different starts in this block!



Here you can see the inner red border, the pieced border and then another red border and the below picture shows you the beautiful wide border!!


More blocks!!!




And now the back!


The center of the quilt was quilted with an Edge to Edge design.


This is one of my favorite Edge to Edge designs, it's Abundant Feathers!!!


This last pictures is of the border!  Love it!



I'm really happy with the way this quilt looks, I hope Brenda is happy with it too!

I'm off to work on a REALLY modern quilt next!  That's one of the things I love about my business, I can be working on a quilt that reminds me of Civil War days and then the next quilt can be a really Modern Quilt!

Happy Quilting!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! No picture of the whole quilt?

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, No picture of the entire quilt, it is way to big to get a photograph in my house :(! I need to find something to hang quilts from in my house so I can get pictures! OR put on a HUGE addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Please come to my house and show me how to quilt like that! LOL I found you at Lilly's. I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete