Thursday, January 17, 2013

Urban Beads Part 3

It's done! It's done!  It's done!  Well ALMOST, I still have to do the binding!!  :)


Here it is!


Every row is stitched in a different color thread!


Yup, that was a lot of thread changes!!!


Isn't it cool?  I can just imagine this quilt in a college dorm!


Or on one of my Grand children's beds!!!


Here's the back!  Look at all that color!!


I'm really happy with how it turned out!  I've got just a few hours left to get the binding on, talk about finishing it at the last minute!  It needs to be completed by tomorrow morning!  I'd better get in gear!!

This quilt pattern is by Jenny Pedigo of Sew Kind of Wonderful, it was made for O'Susannah's Quilts and Gifts and was quilted by Miss Marker's Quilts!!  Talk about a team effort here!!!

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! Your pebbles are awesome...love the quilt and love how you changed up the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I am so glad you like it! I love your patterns and can't wait to do another one!!!!! This quilt is now hanging at O'Susannah's Quilts & Gifts in Watkins Glen NY!

    ReplyDelete