Sunday, January 6, 2013

Embroidery Envelope Completed!!


I am so excited to be able to share this completed project with everyone!  It feels so wonderful whenever I complete a project!  Crabapple Hill Studio's is one of my favorite designers, I absolutely LOVE her designs, Meg has so much talent and the instructions on her quilt patterns are wonderful!  Here's a few pictures of my completed project::


This is the first time I've made up this pattern so this was my sorta 'test run'.  I made it out of wool felt, used Cosmo floss and Piecemakers needles.  I've been using Cosmo floss now for a couple of years and have to tell you how wonderful it is!  It may cost a little more but it is TOTALLY worth it!  It feels like I'm sewing with silk, very rarely knots and the colors are wonderful!  If you can't find it at your local quilt shop let me know.





Here's the inside completed!  It has a fantastic envelope for my floss, a place to secure my absolute favorite scissors in the entire world, my marking pen, straight pins, sewing needles and my thimble, stick this is my project bag and I'm ready to go!!  I've got a tutorial on how to make a Quick and Easy Project Bag on YouTube as well as a tutorial on how I made this Embroidery Envelope Part 1 & Part 2 & Part 3, check them out if you get a chance!


Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is VERY Pretty! I will check you out on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete