Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

I am so far behind at posting pictures of completed quilts and of calling customers to tell them their quilts are done!  I've been getting up early so that I can get as much accomplished as possible in a day and then it seems I just keep quilting and by the time I realize what time it is it's to late to be calling people!  I'm going to get pictures posted now and then  hopefully before the day is over I will get the phone calls made!!!

Here we go!  Grab another cup of coffee and I hope you enjoy!


This quilt brightened my day beyond belief!  I worked on this quilt on one of those days that the sun couldn't find it's way to peak through the clouds.  The border of this quilt is made up of women sitting at the beach so I let that make the decision on how I would quilt it.

The back was just as bright and fun as the front!


Here you can see the quilting design a little better.  Can you find the lighthouse?  How about the Sea Shell?  Or the Star fish?


I told you the front of the quilt was fun!  


This was the PERFECT quilt to work on when the day was dreary, it picked my spirits right up and made me think of summer and not the 2 feet of snow we have!!








I really like the lighthouse and the sand pail!



Here's a close up of the lighthouse!


And then there are these adorable sandals!!!


And the sand bucket!  I hope they take this quilt to the beach!!



The Sea Shell!


This quilt is for a young lady and the batiks made me think of swirls and so that's what I quilted it in!


If you look closely at the purple batik you can see that it is filled with oval circles and I found the perfect quilting patter that is OVAL CIRCLES!!!  I love it when that happens!


I fall in love with all the quilts I quilt!  It is so hard to have a favorite because they are all so beautiful!


This quilt was very nicely put together and I really liked the bright green border, it set off the quilt perfectly!


SWIRLS!!!


Grandmother's Fan!!  Another really beautiful quilt!


The fabrics had a lot of gold in them and the entire quilt has a oriental feel to it!!


Pretty isn't it?


Another picture of the front and then the beautiful back!!


That's it for now!  Two more to get on the Long Arm before the day is over!!!


Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment